Armello is a swashbuckling adventure that combines RPG elements with the strategic play of card and board games, creating a personal, story-fuelled experience.
As one of the directors, I help set out our business model, attract and lead developers, set the technical direction and write a lot of code!
“John is a pleasure to work with, highly intelligent, analytical, with exceptional analysis instincts, and has always proved to be hugely capable and pragmatic.”
Blake Mizzi Director at League of Geeks
- "right up there on my iPad gaming radar"
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- "If [League of Geeks] make that enormous melange of gameplay elements into a cohesive whole, then Armello will be rubbing elbows with the very best games on tablets."
- Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
- "One of the best games [at PAX Aus 2013], in my opinion, has to be Armello."
- Terence Huynh, Tech Geek
- "Armello might just have stumbled onto that elusive formula where it transcends traditional genre preferences."
- Richard Moss, MacLife